Wednesday, August 7, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!!

Hello All,


Today I'm sharing a card that I'm entering in the CAS-ual Fridays Button Challenge.  Can you believe this is my FIRST time using buttons on a project?  That's right- first button project.  And can you believe I had a hard time with those little things??!!  They kept slipping, falling, & couldn't get the needle through the right area.  But I'm not giving up buttons.  :)

I used a Unity Stamp by Bella Blvd. & glitter from Martha Stewart.  And since the knots under the buttons created a gap, I used pop dots to add some dimension. 


Glitter detail.



cfc111

If you're itching to join their fun challenge, here is the link.
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment