Monday, August 5, 2013

Teacher Projects

Hello Everyone,

I'm sad that summer is coming to an end soon (except the heat).  However, Fall is my favorite season.  It is also the beginning of school!!  So today I would like to share a couple projects for a teacher or anyone who likes cute, flowery stuff.  They can also be made with masculine or sports patterned paper for the male teachers/coaches.  (And female coaches!) :)
First, let me confess that I wasn't bright enough to remove the top clip before adding the paper.  So there's a little gap in between the paper & the clip (Shhh, that's why I kept this one). 
    




Please ignore the Mod-Podge glare in the pictures.  It really doesn't look that bright unless I hold a BIG light above it.  :0

I originally wanted to create cards or a layout with these papers, but they were too pretty for me to let go off.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment