Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Golden Fall

Hello Blog Friends!

I hope you are enjoying your week.  Today the weather cooled down enough, (90 degrees! If you can call that "cool".) so I could venture into the garage and retrieve my Fall décor.  The weather doesn't quite feel like Fall around here yet, but I am ready for it.  So are my cards. :) 

Today's card was created by painting watercolor sections in different "Fall" colors .  When the paint dried, I stamped the leaves over it. 

A close up view:



(Supplies: watercolors, watercolor paper, twine- My Mind's Eye, leaf & sentiment stamps- Inkadinkado, pop dots, black ink- Hero Arts)

For those of you who are already experiencing Fall, please send me some cool weather. :)    Well, off to eat dinner and do some crafting. :)  Thank you so much for stopping here today.

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment