Friday, September 20, 2013

Found Mojo! Late for Challenge.

Hi Crafty Friends!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I was having trouble finding my mojo recently.  But I found it last night!!! :D  I was able to craft up a little storm (I'll be sharing those creations later on).  The first card I am sharing was actually created earlier in the week when I was itching to craft but didn't have much energy.  I used a paper stencil I already had to create the hearts.  I simply filled in the hearts with a sponge dauber, added the sentiment, and some sequins.  It was a really quick card.


(Supplies: heart stencil, red ink- Color Box, sponge dauber, arrow stamp- Heidi Swapp, sentiment- Teresa Collins, sequins)


The next card was for a challenge, but I just realized that I am LATE!  So what's new?...  :-)'  Anyways, the challenge was to use kraft, red, and white for a Christmas card.  Here is my interpretation:


The red panel is actually a leftover strip of "velvety" paper.  I haven't been able to find it again.  It's hard to tell, but I added a tiny drop of white glitter glue to the snowflakes.


(Supplies: Snowflake stamp- Stampendous!, sentiment- Recollections, pearls- David Tutera, white glitter glue- Martha Stewart, red velvet paper,  white ink- Color Box)

My fellow crafters, bloggers, and friends I want to thank you for your patience and for stopping by today.  :)  Have a wonderful, crafty weekend.

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment