Thursday, October 17, 2013

First Communion

Howdy All!

I'm glad that the weekend is almost here.  But I'm wondering WHERE did the rest of my week go?!  I wish there was a device that allowed me to slllooooww down the time.  :)
 
Well, today I am sharing a layout that was super quick.  The pattern paper has a really fancy, shiny swirl design.  Therefore, I didn't include much, other than a photo and tag, because it's already busy.  The photo is from the 80's, so it looks grainy. 
Those dresses were quite fancy, but the funny thing is that later we used them as Halloween costumes!!!  You should have seen the boys chasing the "brides."  LOL!!! Fun times. ;)



The pattern is beautiful when it reflects the light.


(Supplies: pattern paper- Bo Bunny, cardstock- black, tag, glitter glue (around tag)- Martha Stewart, photo corners.)

Well, my bloggy, crafty friends, I'm off to look for more old pictures.  Thank you for coming over to visit. :) 

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment