Monday, October 14, 2013

Gift Card Set

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  Mine was great. :)  Went to my niece's birthday party on Saturday, and yesterday I got to hang out with her a bit.  I just wish I had HALF of her energy.  :p

Well, let me warn you that today's post if photo heavy.  Today I am sharing my World Card Making day projects.  I actually began on Friday night and continued working on them for the rest of the following week.  I decided to make a card set and I shopped my stash for every item.  That's right!  I restrained myself from going shopping, so I used what I had.  Here we go-

I made 6 birthday cards total with various banner colors. 

(Supplies: banner punch- Fiskars, scraps of cardstock & pattern paper, sentiment- Plaid, cupcake stamp- Studio G, glitter glue- Martha Stewart, sewing machine)


I made 6 baby cards of various styles but only photographed 1 type.  Sorry.

(Supplies: pattern paper- Recollections & Echo Park, sequins, sentiment & stroller stamps- Unity Stamp Co., glitter glue- Martha Stewart, Distress Ink- Ranger)

Gift Tags:


(Supplies: cardstock- tan & solid colors, pattern paper, banner punch- Fiskars, black pen)

And since I didn't want to just place these in a gift bag, I decided to make a container/box for them. This was created from a frozen dinner package.  :p  I measured, scored, folded and stapled.

Before:

After: (Front side)


After: (Back side)

(Supplies: cardboard package or chipboard, pattern paper- Echo Park & others from stash, Mod Podge, Flower die cut- Anna Griffin, butterfly die-cut, watercolor pencils, lace ribbon, letter stickers)

Phewwww.  That was a long one.  Are you still there?  I hope I didn't scare you off.  If you are, thank you for hanging in there. :)  Enjoy your afternoon and thank you for coming.

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment