Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Rock the Tree

Hello All!

I can't believe half the week is gone!  I'm wondering where my time went.  Hmmm...

Well, today I have a couple of quick projects to share, a tag and a card.  These are really simple. 

Lately, I've been creating lots of tags for birthdays and holidays.  Most are pretty simple, as is this one, but the size is slightly bigger.  I used a left-over die cut from my Cameo for this one.  


(Supplies: cardstock, die cut shape, black pen)

Next, I have a card.  This too was made with a Cameo die cut.  I used a black pen for the "strings" and glitter glue for the "lights."  I stamped the gifts onto scratch paper, inked and cut them, then glued them to the card.



(Supplies: Cameo die cut, glitter glue- Martha Stewart, stamp- Studio G, ink (red and turquoise), black pen)

Well, crafty friends, I bid you good night and thank you for sharing some of your precious time with me.  :)

Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment