Saturday, November 2, 2013

Baby Dress

Hello Everyone!

Got any fun plans for the weekend?  I need to get some cleaning done, but I feel a strange, strong force pulling me into my craft room. ;)

A few weeks ago, a dear friend revealed that she's expecting.  We have no idea what the baby is yet, but I decided to get a head start and make a baby card.  I decided to make a girl card and later I'll make a boy card.  So I'll be prepared either way. :)




I printed the dress shape from the Paper Crafts Magazine online freebie section.  I stenciled the flower pattern with a Martha Stewart stencil.  The "lace" was created with a Martha Stewart punch.


(Supplies: dress shape pattern, stencil and punch- Martha Stewart, ribbon, button, image & sentiment stamps- Papertrey Ink, sponge dauber, ink- Color Box in Frost, black)

Alright, time for me to figure out which force will win- cleaning or crafting. :)  And as for you, enjoy your weekend and thank you for visiting.  I really appreciate it.

Happy Crafting,
Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment