Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easter Greetings

Howdy Y'all!

How are you doing?  I can't believe I've been absent for so long!  Last month was super busy, and I'm still trying to catch up.  Last week we were out of town for a business trip and then hurried home for 2 birthday parties and practice.  And to top it off, I've been experiencing a creative block.  So please excuse my absence.

Well, I'm happy to report that I saw a bit of light at the end of my creative-block tunnel. So today I am sharing a super-simple Easter card.  The other day I created a simple Easter banner with my Cameo, and I wanted to find a way to use the negative sections of the die-cuts. Here is the Easter banner (forgive my large, dark shadow in the middle):


Here is the card using the negative section:
That's right!  I sure did use an actual cotton ball. :)

(Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper- Webster's Pages, ribbon, bunny die-cut, sequins, cotton ball)

I told you it was super-simple. :)  What Easter projects are you working on?
Well, time for me to bid you farewell.  Have a fabulous day and thank you oh so MUCH for stopping by. :D

Happy Crafting,
Angie

1 comment:

  1. This is so creative and I love the little bunting and your card with the negative image of the bunny - so colourful.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete