Thursday, May 15, 2014

Growing & Growing

Howdy Folks,

I am popping in real quick to share another layout that I created during National Scrapbooking Day.  I followed the advice of Ali Edwards when creating this layout, which is to create a grid under the picture(s) for journaling and embellishments.  Simple, yet genius, also. :)

The layout in my previous post, Kinder Kid, is about my "baby" sister.  Well, here she is again.  All grown up, almost. ;)

She loves the camera now, but HATED it when she was little. :D  (I apologize for the terrible lighting.  It was photographed in the middle of the night.)
(Supplies: cardstock, stamps- Unity & Recollections; flowers- from my stash, marker)
 
Well, friends, time for me to get going.  Thank you soooooooooo much for stopping in.
 
Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment