Monday, May 12, 2014

Kinder Kid

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. 

Today I am stopping by to share another layout.  I created a Project-Life type of layout, minus the pockets.  I haven't jumped onto the PL bandwagon, but I like the journaling cards and the concept behind it.

This layout is about my "baby" sister's Kinder graduation & it came together fairly quick and simple.  Always a good thing. :)  She's now finishing her junior year, so I am extremely behind.  Yikes. :-/



(Supplies: cardstock, stickers from my stash & Heidi Swapp, machine stitching,  embellishments- from my stash)
 
I'm so glad that she adjusted to Kindergarten and had a great year, because the first day was tough for her.  Poor thing was so nervous that she puked on the way to school. :(
 
Well, that does it for me today.  I always appreciate you stopping by. 
 
Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment