Monday, August 14, 2017

Kindness Cards

Hello Friends!

So how is your summer treating you?  I am so ready for Fall because that means cooler weather.  But I do want time to SLOW down. ;)  

Well, today I am sharing a few super simple cards with some simple touches that give them a bit of pizzazz.  :)



I added glossy accents to make it look like the watering cans are dripping.
(Supplies: cardstock, stamps- Unity Stamps Co., colored pencils, glossy accents, gray & black ink pads)

I added faux stitching with a gel pen.
(Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper, stamps- My Favorite Things & Hero Arts, black ink pad, gel pen)

Love the "sunset" colors in these.
(Supplies: cardstock; stamps- Stampendous & Hero Arts; distress inks in picked raspberry, mustard seed, spiced marmalade, & peacock feathers; gray ink pad)

I love how the pattern paper looks like a little cafe table cloth.  The other side has an ocean design.  

I added glossy accents on the marshmallows.  They can also be ice cubes in an iced coffee drink (minus the steam).  ;)  
(Supplies: cardstock, checkered pattern paper- Graphic 45; stamps- Fiskars; colored pencils; glossy accents; black stamp pad) 

That covers it for today.  I hope you find time to unwind, take a deep breath & surround yourself with peace.

Wishing you LOTS of health & happy crafting.
Angie
(Psm. 119:116)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they are all so beautiful!! I love the extra touches you added to each one!! They are all so fabulous!! I can't believe how fast this year is flying by. I'm not ready for summer to be over yet!! I'm not a fan of cold!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete