Monday, December 18, 2017

Introducing the New Family Members

Hello Friends!

Boy, these past couple years have been a struggle to post content.  But then again, rebuilding my health has been my top priority.  

Anyhow, in the summer I mentioned that I was going to be an aunt again, and a sweet reader, Lisa, suggested I post pictures of my new niece.  A few months late, but here she is: Aeylahni (pronounced Ay-la-nee)!

She arrived ready for braids! :) 




However, I also need to mention my other adorable niece who is 9 months older than Aeylahni.  Introducing, Amani!!




This little one entered the world ready to run!  

I just LOVE & adore these babies.  Our family is truly blessed with these precious cuties.  

Thank you for stopping by.

Health & Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment