Monday, August 26, 2013

Hello Hummingbird

Hello Crafty Friends!

How many of you are lucky enough to have your very own craft room?  I constantly dream of having an inspiring, spacious craft room.  Currently, my craft room is also a guest room and a storage room.  It is very crowded and tiny.  And I am very limited as to what I can do in our apartment.  Needless to say, I have not been feeling inspired or creative for a while.  So I finally got fed up & decided to rearrange things.  Thankfully, my hubby was off to help me with the heavy duty lifting.  It's not quite finished, but I am beginning to feel the creative juices flow. :)  I tell you all this because in the midst of rearranging the room and lack of inspiration, I only have one card to share with you today.


I colored the hummingbird and flower with watercolor pencils.

 
Supplies: cardstock, ribbon, watercolors, bird stamp from Inkadinkado, sentiment from Calligraphy Stamps, David Tutera pearls from his Bridal Collection  
 
 
I hope that wherever you craft you are feeling inspired.  And I thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Happy Crafting,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment